Who Are We?
The Games Development Team
The Games Studios produce the amazing games (Bingo, Slots, Casino, Instants and Minigames). We invite you to join a team who own their own product
and deliver the innovative games. Creating new game concepts on a weekly basis the team help ensure our products stand above the rest and win the
numerous industry awards we are famed for. The team consists of strong developers from a varied backgrounds who enjoy all aspects of delivering
multi-platform online games.
Who Are You?
CashJoy is developing a new range of world leading multi platform games. We are looking for creative, technically excellent games developers,
who have a passion for experimenting and learning fast in a fun collaborative team atmosphere.
in game development, OOP, design patterns and test driven development. We especially love developers who have broad experience in mobile
web development who can bring exciting new ideas and passion to the team.
With an agile self managed team, this role combines the excitement of a startup with the project size and infrastructure of a global company.
- Industry experience in developing games for mobile and web
- Extensive knowledge of OOP and best practices
- Broad knowledge of design patterns
- Mastery of your favourite IDE / Code Editor.
- Strong communication skills
- Passionate about making market leading games
- Passion for gaming; avid gamer with solid understanding of game development and game genres
- Strong understanding of game balance and game pacing
- Ability to multi-task and work on more than one game at a time
- Self-direction, drive, and leadership
- Gambling industry experience
- Knowledge of PIXI.js, Redux, Gulp, Webpack, NodeJS, Electron would be useful
- Experience with an Agile methodology (e.g. Scrum or Kanban)
- Passionate about reusability of code and removing any repetitive task from your workflow
- Experience in developing games for cross platform
- Experience coding things from scratch without using any library / framework.
- Advanced knowledge of WebGL (shaders...)