Jackpot.com is a start-up company and we’re growing fast! We’re an exciting team with a passion for innovation and a focus on all things fun!
Our customers are at the centre of our operation and our employees are at heart of what we do. Since our launch in 2016, we now already hold
licenses over three jurisdictions! Today, the Jackpot.com offices have 41 staff members in four different countries – and it’s just the beginning.
We are looking for a Payments Specialist to join our Malta Team. In this role, you will report directly to our CEO. You are a pro at creative thinking,
problem solving & have great relationship-building skills. You are able to identify innovative ideas to improve the customer journey and increase
efficiency. You are analytical and data-driven when it comes to solving simple to complex payment processing issues, as well as identifying and
communicating system issues through reporting.
If you are looking for a challenging role where you can have a direct impact on the direction of the business, then we’d love to hear from you.
If this isn’t for you, we still recommend that you buy a lottery ticket with us :)
- Checking and processing payments processing (deposit and/or withdrawals) in a fast and efficient manner, while monitoring the incoming payments flow;
- Providing 2nd line support to our Customer Experience Department via our internal channels;
- Taking ownership of the payments function with a proactive approach to problem solving and redundancy functionality;
- Sourcing and project managing the implementation of new payment methods to keep www.jackpot.com competitive in the respective core markets;
- Working closely with payment partners and manage the relationships and ensure maximum value through a collaborative approach;
- Monitoring and tracking all payment and risk KPIs;
- Developing, managing and driving the latest policies and procedures;
- Responsibility for monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc reporting on Payments.
You should have 1-2 years of experience in Payments. You are experienced in data analysis, with the ability to analyse large volumes of data
and you have a logical and high-level approach to problem-solving. You thrive in a fast-paced, challenging environment and are able to think on your feet.
You are able to lead and support key projects and initiatives, and effectively communicate strategies across the Team, Department and Business.