Senior Quality Assurance Test Analyst
Essential Job Functions:
- Routinely run regression suites against regular QA builds.
- Enhance and update regression suites as new functionality is built.
- Test, document, and report defects for small and large application features.
- Work with other teams to assure understanding of requirements thus resulting in releasing high quality functionality.
- Plan, develop, and execute manual tests against core software products / features / enhancements.
Other Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with the development team to improve software lifecycle procedures and testing practices.
- Validate code changes to verify feature enhancements and functional defects.
- Troubleshoot and analyze defect reporting and test results.
- Assess and provide valuable feedback on products/features/specification documents.
- Administer, maintain, and configure test machines and applications.
- Previous QA or testing experience required.
- Knowledge/experience working in a Windows platform environment.
- Working knowledge of E-commerce enterprise processes.
- Strong documentation and analytical/problem solving skills.
- Must be detail orientated with strong communication skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt readily in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to work as a team or alone on a multitude of projects.
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS.
- Sense of humor!
What we offer
Successful candidate, has a great opportunity to join a team of ambitious and energetic people who work hard to make their developments a success.
- competitive salary and benefits are in place
- a dynamic international working environment and great career opportunities
- Personal and Professional Development through Development Plans, training, education and certifications